Monday, September 13, 2010

Movie posters

I spent the weekend pretty much relaxing and not putting down the really funny, relatable and brilliant chick-lit bridget jones´s diary. This book says itself that it is for people who have ever been or are in a relationship, have or have ever had a job or have a mother. So basically everyone can read this book. It's hilarious especially if you liked the film before.

http://www.google.com source

Anyway I love classical films and their beautiful movie posters, in New York I picked up a box with 50 movie poster postcards here are some must see films:
Truly a master piece:

Here is another great thriller from hitchcock:

Here is one that I haven't finished but long too, anyway brilliant poster:
 
One of my all time favourite chick flicks, I really can't explain why I love is so much, this is one to watch in the rain:



This one has probably the most famous sentence in film history: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship: And is a classic:
"Casablanca" poster reprint 1942 Warner Bros.
source: imdb.com
Here is probably one of the most famous old movies, not one of the greatest films by my standard, but one of the greatest teen rebles:

darling-eliza22:

Rebel Without A Cause is on TCM @ 11pm EST
I’ve only seen half of this but I do hope I get to finish watching it tonight.  Hopefully I won’t forget!
James Dean is still really handsome and fun to look at and admire....
Haven't seen these movies but the posters are pretty cool:

People were actually afraid of this movie in the 1930s

source the marvellous google 





Anyways you should watch more old movies, if they are still being watched it means that they must have some message for the modern world today. I recommend Alfred Hitchcock he barely ever does anything wrong!


Sæunn









No comments:

Post a Comment